Stephen Bochco’s Over There is about the war in Iraq, he struggles to capture a conflict that’s still going on. The story goes about some rookie American soldiers on their first tour of duty in occupied Iraq. 'Over There' a reality drama, dramatizes wartime slaughter and suffering (On the two different side's)that often that go unnoticed.
There is as far as I know just One Season of this television serie, This because the growing critics. They have named it the most graphically–violent television programs ever.
And the American army didn't like it either.
My opinion: Because its has a new approach, it's really unique and stands at his own. Furthermore it has a good storyline. I think that everyone (except the softhearted)should watch it at least once.
For dutch people: Every saturday at 22:00 on rtl7
There is as far as I know just One Season of this television serie, This because the growing critics. They have named it the most graphically–violent television programs ever.
And the American army didn't like it either.
My opinion: Because its has a new approach, it's really unique and stands at his own. Furthermore it has a good storyline. I think that everyone (except the softhearted)should watch it at least once.
For dutch people: Every saturday at 22:00 on rtl7
No comments:
Post a Comment